(Nancy and Amy, finished - with hard earned t-shirts. Pic borrowed from Amy)
- No problem at all finishing YAY :D I was going to make out a will and leave all my earthly blogging blatherings to Scott, but turns out I didn't need to. Sorry, Scott, maybe next time.
- The bike was brutal at the end but also, I'm guessing not typical, and I made it through.
- I haven't biked or swam much so I'm sure improvement can be found.
- I am capable of improving my running pace. Whoa.
- If I had that many mirrors around all the time, I would never eat.
- Level 14 at the end of a bike ride suuuuucks
- I now tell strangers I ROCK. See Amy's post for explanation.
- I cheer and scream like a kid when I hear 10:10 and it is about me
- I.Like.Tri !